Adieu to 2023 that gave me a lot!



Like every year, this year you are also going to make some resolutions for 2024. Most of us will be trying to make a resolution to complete last year's resolution.. I did several times even my resolution are static...

This year I am not going to make any resolutions, because this year has given me a lot that will keep me away from any resolution. Here I am going to share those lessons with you. However, this can be subjective, but believe me you will relate with it thoroughly, and it will help you to get some clarity about your surroundings transpiration; and it will help every age group excluding some enlightened souls. 

Therefore, I request you to read it and take some useful learning of life from here and try to understand it and assimilate it if you think it is useful.


  1. My greatest lesson of this year is to understand the value and potential of PATIENCE; yes this is my great learning, and it took almost my entire life till date to know the power of patience. Earlier I was having patience in some scenarios but it was missing from my real life. I realized its value when I started losing things from my life. I lost the most beautiful thing from my life because of my impatience. There is one famous saying by Leo Tolstoy - ‘everything comes in time to one who knows how to wait’. Yes it is quite right and I have realized it. 

Patience gives you power to win something even if it is slow, but impatience lets you become aggressive and wants you to get stake forcefully or in a manipulative way. When you try to get something forcefully you may lose and thereafter you won't have any scope to try again, but when you patiently practice your deeds, and wait, things fall in your favor accordingly. For instance, you can get a raw mango ripped before its proper time by keeping it with chemical Ethylene but the taste will not be great, sometimes it makes fruits frozen and you can not eat it. But when you pluck a ripe fruit from a tree, you can taste the real flavor of the fruit.

Therefore, I request or suggest that you learn patience, learn how to wait, it does not mean that you will just wait by being idle but you have to know how to wait while being in action. Keep digging, you will find the treasure what you are looking for. Don’t give up and adopt shortcuts. There is no shortcut for anything. Believe in the process, the process will teach you a lot. Be humble.


  1. Before taking any action towards anyone first try to be in his or her shoes first. Adopt empathy. Good and bad are very subjective things. One can be the world's best person for you and the same can be the worst for someone else. It is always about expectation. When your system accepts the traits of someone then you like that person when your system doesn’t accept then you dislike that person. It is very simple. Don’t be rude, just walk away from there without making any judgment or derogatory remarks. In my case I reduce interactions and gradually come out of that vicinity.


  1. Connecting the dots, a very famous speech by Steve Jobs. When we reach somewhere at a point of our life then we realize that whatever happened was just a redirection. But it is not true. To console one can say that things happen for a cause, but I think it is just pretension to lessen the grief or to hide the failure. Because we consider the negative transpiration of that move. We can think about the positive aspects of that move too. So do not give up easily, try your best to get things done, if you get then good otherwise it was not meant for you. Do not say it was good or bad, leave things at that place and move on. Do not compare it with a new one.

  2. Wherever or Whatever you are today is just a result of your deeds or decisions. You are the solely responsible for your current situation either in good situation or bad. No one is reason behind your situation. Your actions and decisions led you to your current situation. This is one of the greatest realizations of this year. I used to claim that I did everything by myself hence it took time to reach somewhere though I was adequately privileged at those times. There are many people who come from very poor socio-economy still they have done great things in life. Because they had a purpose of life. Whatever they knew, they made a path for their dreams or aims. They did not know much about the world, they only knew about few things and they chose what can led them to reach the zenith of the success.

  3. And last but not least. If you love someone then just love, it was your decision or your melting heart or pounding heart which fill your heart and mind with love for someone. If the other one is not giving it back as much as you do then don’t impose your love, you are free to walk away. It is rare when two people simultaneously fall in love with each other. It always starts from one side.

If your partner is not showing much affection then do not make him or her feel guilty that you are not getting that much love or affection while you love colossally to him or her. If you really love someone then you will love each and everything of that person because you know the person, do not try to change him or her. I told you believe in the process it will pay you off directly or indirectly.


Special: It is my opinion- Do not get the mastery of one thing, be the Jack of all trades. Because diversified folios keep you away from the great loss. Be open minded, try to understand the people and situations. Have Patience.


Thank You!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being Humble..

Vicarious Love (Self-realization)

My First Smart Phone